Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

PHP - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* PHP > Topics

Subject: Redirecting!/help plz
Replies: 7 Views: 2295

sroc 11/1/2006 - 9:49:36
I need to redirect my web page wit post variabls.. I used the header(url); function 2 redirect. but it dose nt help me 2 send post variabls also.. Is there a way 2 redrect wit post varibls? *

kwah 11/1/2006 - 10:13:48
hey man, it isnt possible to send $_POST variables via php header(Location: ) .. .. try google for '' php redirect with post variables '' or search php.net for '' redirect with post '' for information :) .... .... the only solution i found was to use sessions and store the information in a database *

kwah 11/1/2006 - 10:18:23
.. or to redirect using an error code 3xx with post info .. *

ghost 11/5/2006 - 1:37:04
I don't think it's possible. But may put a 'redirecting...' page to POST variables via javascript behind the screen (a form with hidden fields). Or you can use the sessions as kwah said. * Another solution: If redirected page is inside of the current domain then you may use cookies to pass short amount of data. *

ghost 11/5/2006 - 1:43:56
You can find and example page at 'file upload' page on this site. A page appears after uploading a file into your group that says successfully uploaded. That page includes a hidden form with hidden variables to send user back to 'wapgroups' application. 'wapgroups' is an isapi application, but it uses asp to upload a file. To pass variables between that two different platforms i had to use that 'successfully uploaded' page :) *

kwah 12/27/2006 - 12:30:55
hey ghost, as far as im aware, those 'post variables' are sent within the wml/html/xhtml in contrast with the php header() function as indicated earlier *

casa69 1/8/2007 - 10:05:05
In ur header(), base64 encode a serialised string of $_POST. Then on the other page, u can base64 decode and unserialise them. Thats if u redirect according whatever is set in ur post result. *

blaz_boy 5/17/2007 - 1:35:59
U can make redirect page with hiden form with a post method & a small js to submit it automatic when page loaded *

* PHP Forum

Search:
topics replies

* PHP

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits