Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

PHP - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* PHP > Topics

Subject: Uhm could this be done?
Replies: 1 Views: 1876

cs.punk 2.03.08 - 10:20pm
Hey there all! Ok I started learning HTML like a year ago after a few weeks I left it.. Now I am back at it again... I wanna know 2 things.. Could i build a site with forums, chat sites, and users with HTML or would php be better? 2ndly... Will building a site like this be a big project?

Oh and just currious.. MYSQL is a database? What exactly is a data base and how does it interact with PHP? *

amalfra 14.01.12 - 05:51pm
ok let me tell you wat i know . HTML is in which all the layout and styling (actually css) are done . PHP is a server side scripting language ie , it does the processing (in server) of data input and gives output ., database is a mechanism for managing data easily (in tables) .. Php and database can be used together to make webpages in html more powerful . Suppose you want to create a login system : you can get login details from user through a form in html page compare it with data available in database and login user if necessary match found (the comparison of data is done with php scripting). This is a simple example how php , database , html can be brought together to make powerful websites and webpages . And its 100% possible to create forums,chat ,& more with php mysql , html . Am a newbie and Tats what i know so far , hope tis would help . Meanwhile pls checkout tis www.itfolks.tk *

* PHP Forum

Search:
topics replies

* PHP

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits